SAPPHIRE PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX
|Transbank Webpay Plus||$1.300.714|
Transferencia Automatizada $1.268.989 ($0)
AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture
- Boost Clock: Up to 2525 MHz
- Game Clock: Up to 2330 MHz
Boost Clock is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainabilty will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in application and workloads.
Game Clock is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP(Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
- HDMI™: 7680×4320
- DisplayPort 2.1: 7680×4320
PCI-Express 4.0 x16
- 2x HDMI
- 2x DisplayPort
- Digital Power Design
- Ultra High Performance Conductive Polymer Aluminum Capacitors
- Fuse Protection
- High TG Copper PCB
- Optimized Composite Heatpipe
- Tri-X Cooling Technology
- Intelligent Fan Control
- Precision Fan Control
- Metal Backplate
- Angular Velocity Fan Blade
- Dual-Ball Bearing Fans
- TriXX Supported
- TriXX Boost
- Graphics Card Supporter
- AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture
- 96 AMD RDNA™ 3 Compute Units (with RT+AI Accelerators)
- 96MB AMD Infinity Cache™ Technology
- DisplayPort™ 2.1 Support
- AMD Radiance Display™ Engine
- 24GB GDDR6 on 384-Bit Memory Bus
- PCI® Express 4.0 ready
- AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution technology
- Microsoft® DirectX® 12 Ultimate Support
- Microsoft® DirectStorage Support
- Vulkan® Optimized
- AMD Smart Technologies
- AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™
- AMD Noise Suppression
- AMD Privacy View
- AMD Radeon™ Super Resolution technology
- AMD Link
- AMD FreeSync™ technology
Dimension: 313(L)X 133.75(W)X 52.67 (H)mm
370W Total Board Power
Linux®, Windows® 10, and Windows 11. 64-bit operating system required
- Minimum 800 Watt Power Supply
- 3 x 8-pin Power Connector.
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Minimum 8GB of system memory. 16GB recommended.
AMD RDNA™ 3 Architecture
24GB of GDDR6 memory
AMD Radiance Display™ Engine
AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution
AMD Radeon Super Resolution
4K and Beyond
Digital Power Design
Ultra High Performance Conductive Polymer Aluminum Capacitor
High TG Copper PCB
The GPU is mounted on to the high-density 14 layer 2oz Copper and high TG PCB to match the rapid speed, high current and increased power requirement of the GPU and memory to guarantee high stability of the PCB during operation.
Angular Velocity Fan Blade
The Angular Velocity Fan Blade provides a double layer of downward air pressure which alongside the air pressure on the outer ring of the Axial fan, results in up to 44% more downward air pressure and up to 19% more airflow for a quieter and cooler operation when compared to the previous generations.
Optimized Composite Heatpipe
The composite heatpipes are fine-tuned for each individual cooling design with optimal heat flow, efficiently and evenly spreading out the heat to the entire cooling module.
In order to protect your card, the SAPPHIRE cards have fuse protection built into the circuit of the external PCI-E power connector to keep the components safe.
Graphics Card Supporter
Bundled with a graphics card supporter to keep the graphics card in place on the PCIe Slot.
These feature Dual Ball bearing fans, which have an approximately 85% longer lifespan than sleeve bearings in our tests. The improvements to the fan blades means the solution is up to 10% quieter than the previous generation.